NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: January 20, 2002.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated September 26, 2000 executed by Edward Taylor and Viola Taylor, husband and wife, as Mortgagors to Centex Home Equity Corporation, as Mortgagee and filed for record on October 23, 2000, as Document No. 401652, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota. The land described in the mortgage is not registered.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $31, 318.84.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $33,504.00.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Lot Seven (7), Block Eight (8), Steele’s Addition to the City of Little Falls, Morrison County, Minnesota
will be sold by the Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 7, 2002, at 10:00 a.m., at the Lobby of the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office, 213 SE First Avenue, Little Falls, Minnesota.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. THIS IS A COMMUNICATION WITH A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Attorneys for Mortgagee:
THOMSEN & NYBECK, P.A.
By: Gretchen S. Schellhas/s
Gretchen S. Schellhas (195595)
3300 Edinborough Way, Suite 600
Edina, MN 55435
CENTEX HOME EQUITY CORPORATION
PUBLISH: January 20, 27; February 3, 10, 17, 24, 2002 
The Morrison County Sheriff’s Office is accepting bids for two (2) 2002 patrol vehicles. These vehicles must meet or exceed the specifications for full-sized law enforcement vehicles. Interested bidders can pick up a copy of the specifications at the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office. Bids must be delivered to Sheriff Paul M. Tschida in a sealed envelope no later than February 11, 2002, at 4:00 p.m. Bids should reflect the cost per vehicle.
PUBLISH: February 3, 2002