NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED
BY THIS ACTION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described mortgage:
date of mortgagE: 03/07/1995
MoRTGAGOR(S): James Meyer and Lois M. Meyer, husband and wife.
MORTGAGEE: Associates Industrial Loan Company.
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Recorded March 13, 1995, Morrison County Recorder, Document No. 357493.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: The South Half of the Southwest Quarter (S1/2 of SW1/4) Section Fourteen (14) and North Half of Northwest Quarter (N1/2 of NW1/4) and the Northwest Quarter of Northeast 1/4 (NW1/4 of NE1/4) of Section Twenty-three (23), in Township Forty-one (41), North of Range Thirty (30).
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Morrison
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $102,723.16
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE: $106,444.36.
That prior to the commencement of this mortgage foreclosure proceeding Mortgagee/Assignee of Mortgagee complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; that no action of proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: Tuesday, February 19, 2002, 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: Main Entrance, Sheriff’s Office, City of Little Falls
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys’ fees allowed by law subject to redemption within 1 year from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: NONE
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032 DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN 5 UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Dated: December 18, 2001
Associates Industrial Loan Company
Peterson, Fram & Bergman, P.A.
by: Steven H. Bruns
Associates Industrial Loan Company
50 E. 5th St., Suite 300
St. Paul, MN 55101
THIS is a communication from a debt collector.
PUBLISH: December 30, 2001; January 6, 13, 20, 27; February 3, 2001 
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: January 22, 2002
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated November 19, 1986, executed by Ricardo D. Schultz and Kim M. Schultz, husband and wife, and George Knopik and Alvina Knopik, husband and wife, as Mortgagors to Community Federal Savings and Loan Association of Little Falls, Minnesota as Mortgagees, and filed for record November 26, 1986, as Document Number 308112 in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: N/A.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: Thirty Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($30,000.00).
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: Six Thousand One Hundred Seventy-two and 98/100 Dollars ($6,172.98).
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows: Northeast quarter of Southeast quarter of Southeast quarter (NE1/4 of SE1/4 of SE1/4) of Section 1, Township 128 North, Range 31 West of the Fifth Principal Meridian,
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 12, 2002, at 10 a.m. at the Sheriff’s Office in the City of Little Falls.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor(s) or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns twelve months after the date of sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS & LOAN ASSOCIATION
OF LITTLE FALLS, MINNESOTA
MORTGAGEE OR ASSIGNEE OF MORTGAGE
Attorneys for Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage
ROSENMEIER, ANDERSON & VOGEL
By: Peter Vogel
210 Second Street Northeast
Little Falls, Minnesota 56345
Attorney Reg. #113037
PUBLISH: January 27; February 3, 10, 17, 24; March 3, 2002