Classes and Activities
Most Community Services classes and activities require preregistration and prepayment. Call Community Services at 320-632-7938 for information.
Adult Basic Education and GED preparation classes are held every Tuesday from 1 to 6 p.m. at the Central Office Building in Little Falls, upstairs in room #1. Brush up on reading, writing, math, spelling or basic job-related computer skills. Call Linda at 1-800-450-2497 for more information.
• Oct. 4—Line dancing starts.
• Oct. 5—College planning seminar.
• Oct. 6—CPR refresher class.
• Oct. 7—Adults with Disabilities nature hike at Pine Grove Park.
• Oct. 11—Scrapbooking all year long (grades one through six); Adults with Disabilities beading fun; and cardiopulmonary resuscitation class.
• Oct. 12—Woodcarving class starts; and Retirement With Tax Savings.
• Oct. 16—Don’t get mad when you use Brad, scrapbooking, grades one through six.
• Oct. 19—Kids scrapbooking – “Fall is Here.”
• Nov. 29—Mall of America bus trip.
• Jan. 14—Women’s Expo.
• Oct. 7—Word intro.
• Oct. 12—Excel intro.
• Oct. 13—Word intermediate.
• Oct. 18—Computer basics, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Oct. 19—Excel intermediate.
• Oct. 20—Word advanced.